With COVID-19, many organizations are holding their first ever “virtual” board meetings. How is your board adapting to the shift to virtual environments in this time of crisis?
Join BoardEffect’s Dottie Schindlinger and Human Rights Campaign's Mitch Johnson as we discuss how to navigate the waters of successfully conducting online meetings for your organization’s board – while maintaining good governance. In the webinar, we will discuss best practices for online meetings such as:
- Ensuring transparency and staying legally compliant
- Etiquette for ensuring board member engagement on web- and tele-conferences
- Setting up your equipment and preparing attendees for success
- Easily sharing documents and files to intended users
- Taking accurate minutes during online meetings
- Practical tips for ensuring continuity of your governance functions
- …and much more.
Executive Director, Diligent Institute
Board and Volunteer Relations Manager, Human Rights Campaign